Welcome to SqueezePages, a utility that provides easy to edit landing pages.
REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
- The SqueezePages service and network (collectively, "SqueezePages"
or "the Service") are operated by SqueezePages and its corporate
affiliates (collectively, "us", "we" or "the
Company"). By accessing or using our web site or the mobile version
thereof (together the "Site") or by becoming an member, you
(the "User") signify that you have read, understand and agree
whether or not you are a registered member of SqueezePages.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add,
- Your continued use of the Service or the Site after any such changes
continue to use or access) the Service or the Site.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if
Access To This Site
- You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in
more detail in the "Restrictions on Use" section below.
- You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security
of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause
damage to the site or the Content.
- You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify any Content
except your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post
on the Site.
- You agree not to attempt to access any Content that is not intended
- You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with
the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources
it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details
or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that
all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current,
and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not
correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access
to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your
access at any time, without notice.
- Provided that you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted
a limited license to access and use the Site and the Site Content and
to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content to which
you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial
use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices
- Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized
herein, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited
and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may
also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and
trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights,
whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without
- You may purchase a membership at any time provided:
- You accept these terms and conditions in full,
- You accept and agree to follow our Content
Policies in full,
- You accept and agree that the Company may in its sole discretion,
for any reason or for no reason decide not to allow you to purchase
- You are 18 years of age or older,
- You have not be barred or banned from using this site at any time,
- You have not had a membership disabled at any time,
- You have not violated the terms of this or any previous Agreement
at any time,
- You have no intention of using the services provide by the Company
for any reason that might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate
the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others,
- You understand and agree that if you in the sole judgment of the Company
violate this Agreement, or our Content Policies,
or commit any action which might be offensive, illegal, or that might
violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others, the
Company may at it's sole discression disable your membership permenantly
and you will not be given a refund.
- You agree that if your membership is disabled, the Company at it's sole
discretion may choose to ban or bar you from further access or use of
User Content Posted on the Site
- You are solely responsible for the sales copy, messages, notes, text,
information, advertisements, listings, hyperlinks, autoresponder forms
and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post")
on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other
users (collectively the "User Content").
- You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service
that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
- You also agree not post any material that:
- violates this Agreement
- violates our Content Policies
- that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material
of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal
- is offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks,
is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate
content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or
person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks
or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity
or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise
the origin of the content;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses
or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster
than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects
the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this
- includes MP3 format files;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding
use of this site or any networks connected to this site;
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls
within the descriptions set forth above.
- By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to us that you have the
legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not
violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated
to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site
Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or for
- You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating
backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the
Site or provide to the Company.
- When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us
to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate
the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site.
- By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant,
and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the
Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully
paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly
perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in
part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection
with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of,
or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize
sublicenses of the foregoing.
- Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential,
and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation,
for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties
or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability
as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
- You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose
to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically
expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies
of your User Content.
Restrictions On Use
- This site is provided solely for non-commercial, personal use, and/or
so that you may learn about our Company and the services we provide .
- You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial
purpose, without our Company's express prior written consent. For example,
you may not (and may not authorize any other party to)
without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative
of our Company.
- co-brand this site, or
- frame this site, or
- hyper-link to this site,
display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification
of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the
impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or
distribute this site or Content accessible within this site.
- You agree to cooperate with our Company in causing any unauthorized
co-branding, framing or hyper-linking immediately to cease.
Third Party Websites, Content and Hyper-Links
- The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service)
links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles,
photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information,
applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating
from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content").
Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content
are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness,
or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party
Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software
or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including
without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability,
privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party
Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content.
- Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any
Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content
does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
- If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or
to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you
do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies
no longer govern.
- You agree that after leaving the Site it is your responsibility to review
the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering
practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating
to any applications you use or install from Third Party Sites.
- The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World
Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company
is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided
the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided
the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the
Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished,
uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written
consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our
site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your
- You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout
the site without the express written permission of our Company.
- This site and its Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright
laws, and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors
or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company
or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site.
You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal
use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any
business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for
educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization,
except as otherwise permitted by the Company, for example in certain password-restricted
areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images
or other Content on the site.
- Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to
us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by US federal law.
- Our Company does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to
become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on
- Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information
about children under 13, except with their parent's express consent.
- For these reasons we require that if your child is under the age of
13 please do not allow them to use this website.
- If you are under the age of 13 please do not use this website.
- If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended
site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the spirit
of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of the United
States, be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice;
and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access
to information and allow parents to request removal of their children's
- You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant
that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of
viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating
or destructive properties.
- You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints
to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and
output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction
of any lost data.
- Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use
of the Internet.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS
OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE
- THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS,
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE
AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT,
AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE
OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR
THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT,
OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"
AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
Limitation On Liability
- THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS,
CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME,
PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY
HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES,
AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES,
AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM
OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER
OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT,
PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
- You will indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors,
content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors,
and contractors (hereinafter known as the "Indemnified Parties")
- You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection
with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any
and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and
attorney's fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith.
- You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from
and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use
of the information accessed from this site.
- Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only.
- You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any).
- The Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion,
require you to change it.
- If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Company will
be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your
- You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in
connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system
resources and/or accounts.
- The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security
(e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools)
is strictly prohibited.
- If you become involved in any violation of system security, the Company
reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at
other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
- The Company reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of
- Company reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement
authorities or court order requesting or directing Company to disclose
the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise
making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms
- BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM
ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS
A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE
OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Choice of law and forum
- This site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by the
Company from its offices in England.
with the laws of England and Wales, as it is applied to agreements entered
into and to be performed entirely within such jurisdiction.
- It can be accessed from all countries within the UK, EU, as well as
from other countries around the world to the extent permitted by this
- As each of these places has laws that may differ from England, by accessing
this site, both you and the Company agree that the statues and laws of
England and Wales shall apply to any actions or claims arising out of
or in relation to this Agreement or your use of this site, without regard
to conflicts of laws principles thereof.
- You and the Company also agree and hereby submit to the filing of any
claim only in the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of England
and any legal proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- The Company makes no representation that materials on this site are
appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them
from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
- This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention
on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
- You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in N.E.Lincolnshire,
UK in connection with any dispute between you and the Company arising
- Each access of information from the Company will be a separate, discrete
transaction based on the then prevailing terms.
- To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate
the Company and/or its affiliates' intellectual property rights, the Company
and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief
in court, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such
- Any other disputes will be resolved as follows: if a dispute arises
under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help
of a mediator in the following location: N.E.Lincolnshire, England. Any
costs and fees associated with this mediation will be the responsibility
of each individual to bear.
- If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole
or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected
- This Agreement applies to licensors and advertisers as well.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on
this site will govern the items to which they pertain.
| Terms and Conditions
| Content Policies
| Report an Abuse